2020 BWP-Lee County Fall 'Champions League' Recreation Program
REC IS BACK! New Leadership, New Improved Format.
Fall 2020 Starting SEPTEMBER 30th, 2020, at the Kelly Road Soccer Complex.
Registration CLOSED - Send and Email To BWPLEECOUNTY@GMAIL.COM to inquire about openings.
VOLUNTEER COACHES NEEDED - TEST YOURSELF and GROW!
COACHING CLINIC SEP. 18th at KELLY ROADS SOCCER COMPLEX
September 30th through November 13th
Volunteer Coaches are needed for one hour each Monday and Wednesday 6 PM to 7 PM, and on Friday for one hour between 6 PM to 8 PM depending on the age of your group. Sign up online in the registration area of LeagueApps.
Our Recreational program is all about:
- Building a passion for playing soccer while expressing creative ideas.
- Developing a natural comfort on the ball and a sense and feel for the game with a mixture of training activities to encourage all aforementioned critical components.
- Growth of character by understanding sportsmanship, learning how to work hard to improve and what it means to compete while being a good teammate along the way, and focusing on being selfless in each session/event.
We have a new format this year to help us achieve these goals.
There will be two in-house leagues and training for ages 5-12:
- U9-U12 (Champions League)
- U6-U8 (English Premier League)
All players will be allocated to rosters and compete amongst other Black Watch Premier players for their teams and work hard with the coaches to learn and love the best, most popular game in the world
The program is led by Recreation Logistics Director, Nolan Hart, supported by Recreation Technical Director JB Alvarez, and executed by BWP Lee County staff and Recreation Coaches.
Here is our updated schedule for the Rec Program:
- Registration Deadline: 9/10 FREE MINI BALL
- Coaches Clinic: September 18th - This is for our Volunteer Coaches.
- First Session: 9/30 M W 6 to7 and Friday games 6 to 7 or 7 to 8
- Championship Night: 11/13
- Each registration in by 9/10 receives Uniform Kit (shirt/shorts/socks).
Players Will Need to Bring:
- Soccer cleats (important that they are NOT football or baseball cleats)
- Shin guards (must be worn during ALL practices and games)
- Plenty of water, bug spray
- Ball (size 3 for U6-U8, size 4 for U9-U12)
REGISTER NOW AT THE LINKS BELOW
Fall 2020 'Champions League' Recreation Program
Registration is $125.00
Register now - Send and Email To BWPLEECOUNTY@GMAIL.COM
Spring 2021 Rec Program
Registration is $95.00